Having a home loan pre-approval can make or break whether an offer gets accepted. As a buyer, it is important to choose a lender who can take you through the loan process easily and correctly.
Not addressing the pre-approval process for your loan can put you at a huge disadvantage.
As a listing agent, I have seen many agents present offers from buyers who aren’t properly prepared. This can include poorly written funding letters, unresponsive loan officers, and other red flags that can drive a seller to another offer. Home loan pre-approval is important to listing agents and being prepared gives the listing agent the perception that you are easy to work with.
As a buyer’s agent, I feel it’s my responsibility to prepare a buyer well, and get the home they desire. It is not the buyer’s fault when they start the process unprepared, rather the professionals–the buyer’s agent.
When buyers are prepared they have a higher chance of beating out other offers, are better able to focus on the home inspection, have less stress, and are more focused on coordinating their move.”
As a professional, I have been helping buyers close on the home of their dreams for almost 10 years. Part of my success is due to having the right lender at your side–a lender that prepares you well by getting you a home loan pre-approval from the start.
Meet John Ragano:
John, Regional VP with SWBC Mortgage, has served clients throughout Northern Virginia and the Alexandria Metro area to help them achieve their goals quickly and without hassle.
These are the advantages you’ll find when you choose to work with John Ragano:
- An in-house approval process. When a loan is underwritten in-house a closing can happen in as little as 2 weeks, the same amount of time as a cash buyer
- Using Turnkey, an encrypted portal to keep all your information secure. Cyber Hacking is a growing concern and using an encryption method keeps your personal information safe
- After-hours service. Oftentimes the home buying process happens on nights and weekends, around the buyers work schedule. John is available for consultations, funding letters specific to your identified property, and other services to minimize the time between an offer and closing
- Online resources to provide you with confidence during your home buying process
- Specializes in conventional, FHA, and VA loan products
- Has access to loan products for renovations after the closing
After submitting your information through Turnkey, your secure portal, you will receive a call from John within 24 hours. You can access the Turnkey system by clicking HERE
Create your turnkey profile by clicking here.
Schedule A Call With John Today!