Did you know over 95% of all buyers saw their home online before they purchased it?
That’s right! Technology has changed the home buying process.
Your buyer has put your listing on their “short list” after viewing it online. Therefore, it’s important to choose a seller’s agent who has a proven process and employs a marketing plan that starts before the home is listed and live on the MLS.
I am a listing agent serving Alexandria, Virginia and the surrounding area. My 4 step process ensures that your home is well positioned and the right strategies are employed to get qualified buyers off their couch and into your home.
How does this serve you?
- 4 Step proven process to get top dollar for your home
- Access to homeowner resource area with proven vendors to help prepare your home
- Multiple marketing packages to fit your needs
- Communication Service Guarantee
- Pre-listing home inspection and appraisal programs
- Innovative Technologies used to price and promote your home
These services help you anticipate any delays that can interrupt the buying process once your home is under contract, and addresses it prior to being listed. This keeps the process hassle-free and timely from “under contract to closing”.
As an active listing agent in Alexandria, Virginia and the entire Northern Virginia territory, I value a relationship with you. Oftentimes, realtors will hand off sensitive closing items to 3rd party companies. Inspection negotiation items can get missed, and other time-sensitive details, costing the seller thousands of dollars in some cases.
Rather than the antiquated model of a “neighborhood specialist”, we know buyers are savvy and have data at their fingertips because of technology. I don’t call myself a neighborhood specialist, rather a seller’s agent, that:
- Utilizes the latest technologies to effectively market your home by targeting qualified buyers
- Interprets neighborhood data and trends to harvest the greatest amount of equity for sellers
- Understands that potential buyers have done their research online before driving by the property
- Look at the market Metro-wide versus the micro-neighborhoods to determine buyers long-term needs so that the right buyers can be marketed to and matched to my sellers
Having an agent that knows the macro-Alexandria market means we can target a buyer who may not know a listing match exists in another neighborhood, whereas a neighborhood specialist is unfamiliar with similar listings in other areas.
If you are seeking a listing agent who understands today’s market and can target buyers for your home, please schedule a call with me today.